Saturday, December 6, 2014

you said you loved me

You said you loved me yet never showed it, one day a man came along who grew in obsession with me, kissed me and wrote to me. You never asked did you kiss him back you never bothered to find out the truth. You made assumptions and accused me of all. When I know I didn’t do none. I've always been a slut in your eyes what did you see in me you’d ask…. Well for what I know about love is that I won’t judge on your past. That if I ever was mad I wouldn't call you a dog. That if you fell and needed my help I would lend you a helping hand not walk up to you and kick you back down. The times I saw things that made me doubt you id grow some balls and ask you. Some things I never believed, but I played stupid and just walked away. I never stopped trying even after you did, I was always there and you never did care. Now that it’s over because of something you think I did. My conscious is clean, and at first it hurt because I thought it was love, but as soon as you moved on just a day after, I laughed at myself because love doesn’t die over night, rather it takes time. But tell me now who was at fault?. Who had someone on the side ready to go? I’m stupid; to love….love in full when having friends in your eyes was all a sin to you. When you, yourself had the same. I was nothing to you after all. I didn't betray you, I didn't cheat. Although in your eyes I supposedly did, left with a maybe or what if. What did you see in me?. What did I see in you?.

No comments:

Post a Comment